Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Endeavour!

As the title aptly suggests- this is my very first attempt to express my self. Although known to be a loud mouth i have been expressing myself in the past but as time passed, experience taught me that it is best to keep your mouth shut and it will definately save you from many problems.
the next thing to learn though is to decline. God why can i not say no to any request or demand made? and then i do my best, put all my energies and efforts to do it to the best of my abilities, and everyone who is willing to help me, their best abilities. the result is a fine piece of work but the price i pay, the time i spend and the energy spent is never acknowledged. It seems in this part of world appreciation is a quality never considered important.
Any how this is a first and lets see how many new things i will be able to learn to do.

No comments: